Tuesday, August 23, 2011

An Unexpected Truth {On My Own #4}

An Unexpected Truth: Being on your own really isn't really that different than living at home. 
Shocked? 
Bear with me. 
You see the truth is it is still just life. You hear everyone talk about "the real world" "college" or "on my own" but it is still just life. Now don't get me wrong, it is a little different. The President of Biola gave a welcoming speech in which he said life is in tents. There are times where you have to pull out your stakes and move and this is one of those times. I agree with him. Life is in tents, we move, our surroundings change, but it is still life. We still eat and sleep. We still laugh and cry. We still write and read.  We still do life. Now thinking about it this isn't really a shock and I don't know what I was expecting. I guess I just though it would be different, harder. I am sure it will have its ups and downs but such is life. So this is the end of the On My Own series simply because there is nothing else for me to say. Sorry for the disappointment. I am learning and growing in my blogging ability. This can be my first, and hopefully only, failed series. I am learning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment