Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A New Series Begins!

Hello fellow bloggers and blog readers!
I hope that life is treating you well! I would like to say thank you for sticking with me this past week. I know the entries have been heavy lately so I am going to lighten it up a little with this next series! And the title is...... 
{On My Own}
Why, you ask....
Well, that is because  I am moving to college in just three short days! I can hardly believe it and I have no idea what to expect.
To be honest I feel the exact same way about this blog series. Usually I have some idea of where my series are headed, but this one I don't because I don't know what being on my own is like.  I am just going along for the ride and I am going to take you with me! Im sure it will have its moments and at times it will be exicting, weird, awkward and corky. Well, as my friend Elizabeth says, "Such is life!"  

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's come so quickly! I'm going to miss you so much, so you better come and visit OFTEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Its crazy! I will come home often, I am thinking most Sundays for Church and then I can spend the night because I dont have class until 7pm Mondays. I am so excited though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you.
    Big Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete