Thursday, August 18, 2011

Living in Limbo {On My Own #1}

I have been so emotional these past couple of weeks and I mean about everything! 
Its been getting ridiculous.  I am honestly starting to get on my own nerves. 
One universal truth: 
When you are annoying yourself you know you are annoying! 
I think I have been so emotional this week because I am living in limbo.
What does living in limbo look like you ask......
This.
Ok, ok maybe a few less boxes but you get the point! 
To be honest I am not exactly sure what makes me so emotional about the whole deal. 
Im not afraid to be on my own, Im still going to see my family and friends every couple of weeks and Im excited to go to college. I am just emotional. I guess it makes sense. I am an girl and all, Im just not used to being emotional like this and I don't like it. My temper has been short, I have been mean to my mom and I have snapped at my family. I hate it. I have been getting carried away by my emotions and then I would act on them. I have had to stop, evaluate and pray so many times this week. You see, I have been basing my actions on my feelings instead of on truth.  The truth is I have been a brat. The truth is I may be emotional but that should not control how I act. 
The truth is God has a plan, he is with me and I can trust him. 

1 comment:

  1. It is OK. You are making a big change in your life. Take a deep breath and enjoy what God has given you. Hugs, Nana

    ReplyDelete